Canadian Firearms Safety Course – CFSC
This course is intended for all people interested in acquiring a PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) for non-restricted firearms (rifles and shotguns).
Target shooters, gun collectors or people interested to get involved in hunting activities will need this course and pass the exams and tests. There is a written exam consisting out of 50 questions and a practical test. You will need to obtain 80% or better in order to pass both test and to be able to apply for this type of license.
By completing this course, you will learn how to do the following:
- handle firearms and ammunition safely;
- use firearms and ammunition safely;
- comply with firearms laws;
- store non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely;
- display non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely;
- transport non-restricted firearms and ammunition safely.
Course price – $150
Instruction, books , exams, tests and legal documents are all included into the cost .